People are caregivers for different periods of time, but the majority anyone provide manage six months or maybe more and for most it’s equal to a member-date business
- 33.0% out of caregivers claimed having a disability.
- 35.5% out of caregivers aged 65 years and you will old reported having an impairment versus 31.9% from adult caregivers old forty-five so you can 64 decades.
Features a health care professional, nurse and other health care professional ever before told you got angina or cardiovascular system condition (Yes, No), otherwise Actually said got a heart attack, also called a good myocardial infarction? (Sure, No) otherwise Ever before said got a coronary arrest (Sure, No)?
Individuals who possess experienced a coronary attack or coronary arrest and you can/or that have most recent cardiovascular system state (together with angina) can experience restrictions caused by its chronic problem. six
Folks are caregivers for various time period, but the majority individuals render care for half a year or maybe more and you can for almost all it’s equivalent to an associate-go out work
- fourteen.1% of caregivers advertised cardiovascular state and you may/otherwise heart attack.
- 22.2% regarding caregivers old 65 many years and you will older claimed cardiovascular condition and/or heart attack compared to the 10.3% away from caregivers old 45 to 64 ages.
- 17.6% of males caregivers forty-five yrs old and you may older claimed coronary cardiovascular disease and/or coronary attack as compared to eleven.8% of women.
- Brand new frequency of them conditions varied from the racial/ethnic communities: 14.4% out of white caregivers, 13.3% out-of Black/Dark colored caregivers, twelve.3% from Hispanic caregivers and seven.6% of Asians/Pacific Islanders caregivers reported coronary heart problem and you can/otherwise coronary attack. Continue reading